You can begin hypnosis through exploring self-hypnosis techniques.
There are three ways to access your deeper mind: Meditation, Prayer & Hypnosis.
I personally use all three.
Hypnosis has helped many people reduce stress, quit smoking, manage pain, perform better and accomplish many other mental and physical tasks. Many people use hypnotherapists to achieve the deep state of relaxation to bypass our critical factor and deliver positive affirmations. It’s also possible to hypnotize yourself- Try this powerful stress management tool.
1. Find a quiet place, free of distractions, (turn off cell phone) and block off some uninterrupted time.
2. Get into a comfortable position. Many people like to recline, but others find they simply fall asleep if they get this comfortable, and prefer to sit in a cozy chair. Experiment, and see what works for you.
3. Decide on a goal for your session, and put it into a positive statement for later use. For example, if you’d like to help yourself become less messy, decide on the positive phrase, “I’m becoming more and more organized and efficient” (or something similar) rather than the negative statement, “I’m becoming less messy”. Keep all your words positive. Our subconscious mind takes everything literally.
4. Start breathing deeply, expanding your abdomen on the inhale instead of raising your shoulders. Imagine that you are breathing in ‘calmness’ and breathing out all the stress from your day. Feel the oxygen spread from your chest through your arms and legs and to your fingers and toes. Deep breathing is always a good idea to relieve stress and tension. (Something that many of us need to remember)
5. Pick an environment that’s relaxing to you, and imagine going further and further into it. Imagine that you are walking down a long corridor, or deep into the woods, for example, leaving your current surroundings far behind. Imagine, sense and feel that you are in “YOUR” special place. You may not get a feeling of ‘Wow, I’m in an altered state now’, but if you keep focusing on this visualization, you should get there. It’s more like the state you get into while daydreaming or deeply focused on something. You might imagine an elevator going down from the 7th floor to the basement, with each floor you are going deeper and deeper into this pleasant state of Hypnosis.
6. When you are completely relaxed and feeling far from your regular life, begin repeating the positive phrase you chose for this session. You may choose to visualize the words, focus on their sound in your head, or visualize the end result.
7. You may find music or sounds will help you, others might find
it distracting. Experiment, and see what works best for you.
If you don’t feel any changes the first couple of times, keep at it. Self-
hypnosis works in subtle ways. You may be surprised.
8. If you can’t think of a positive way to frame your desired result, like if you want to quit something, for example, use a phrase for something that replaces the undesirable habit.
9. If you find it hard to relax and focus, you may want to record your voice
directing yourself into a deep state of relaxation and repeating your desired
suggestions of phrases. Finish your self-hypnosis with a stretch and a smile.
In order to accomplish this you will need “DESIRE“, an open mind and a clear idea of what you want.
Visit and enjoy your special place today.